Sigh, it’s been a while since I’ve blogged and I must say I’ve truly missed it! As some of you may or may not know Modish Mommies has made a transition to an online marketing and networking platform for mompreneurs. So, of course, we had to plan a launch party which will be held next weekend and we are so excited to mix and mingle with everyone! But you know when it comes to planning events, life becomes hectic especially when dealing with work, your family, and event prepping! It seems like the days become longer and some nights end up sleepless but it’s all worth it when you see your event executed to perfection (God willingly). Most importantly, planning our launch party inspired me to write about the importance of having business events for our company.
Technology has taken the world by storm and online marketing is necessary in order for your business to be successful. Online marketing allows you to create a social media presence and make connections. But one of the keys to successful marketing is having business events. Business events have many perks for business owners which include the following:
- Opportunities to interact with sellers and buyers face to face
- Ability to build trust with clients
- Adds value to your brand, products or services
- Allows your brand to appear more friendly and accessible
- Generates leads for potential clients
- Ability to get to know your competition and find out whats new in your industry
- Gives clients a unique and memorable experience with your business
Many people think business events are just a good form of networking but they are so much more than that! Business events allow you to understand your customer’s needs, become more resourceful, develop innovative ideas and create strategies that will benefit your brand, service or product in the long run. So what are you waiting for get the planning and let us know how your event goes!